Triple the love! Treat your gin-lover (or yourself!) with one of each of our small-batch, handcrafted gins, all wrapped up with a personalised gift message.
375ml Australian Dry Gin
375ml Blue Mountain Gin
375ml Chilli Chocolate Gin
Australian Dry Gin
Handcrafted in small batches, our classic gin base is infused with a unique blend of native Australian botanicals, combining fresh notes of citrus and lemon myrtle for a smooth, crisp finish.
- Classic Gin & Tonic with a slice of lemon and a sprig of rosemary;
- On a hot summer's day, try it with freshly sliced grapefruit and a sprig of thyme;
- As a refreshing cocktail 30ml gin, 15ml cointreau, ice and soda, slice of lemon;
- In a martini, garnish with an orange peel twist.
Blue Mountain Gin
Inspired by the view of the Blue Mountains from our distillery window, Blue Mountain Gin is infused with mint and rosemary grown on our farm and native Australian pepperberry.
- Serve with good quality tonic (such as Fevertree, PS40, Fentimans, Strangelove) and garnish with a sprig of mint or rosemary and lemon. Not a tonic fan? Soda tastes just as good.
- Another great cocktail mix is with a dozen blueberries, crushed in a cocktail shaker, 45ml of Blue Mountain gin, ice. Then a gentle shake. Poor over ice in a short glass. Fill to the top with soda.
- For more serving suggestions, visit our Cocktails page.
Our Blue Mountain Gin contains no artificial colours, preservatives or chemical stabilisers. It should be stored in the dark to preserve its natural blue colour and may discolour over time.
Chilli Chocolate Gin
Handcrafted in small batches, this unique and surprising blend of botanicals is infused with native Australian wattleseed, rich, earthy chocolate and spicy chilli with a smooth velvety finish.
- We recommend serving neat over ice or with Fentimans Valencian Orange tonic water, or another good quality tonic, garnished with a cinnamon stick, a slice of orange or dried red chilli.
- Makes a fantastic Negroni - check out our Cocktails page for the recipe.
Our Chilli Chocolate Gin contains no artificial colours, preservatives or chemical stabilisers. It should be stored in the dark to preserve its natural red colour and may discolour over time.